Tuesday, August 25, 2009

You're going to drink that?!?

I've started my new schedule today. Up at 7:30 and ready to go by 9. At least that's the plan. My class at the college doesn't start until 9:30, but I like to get there early to walk around a bit. Now these early mornings are a bitch and I am not use to them, I need a little something to get me going. I've decided to give up coffee during the week and have switched to green tea to cut back on some calories for the wedding, for a little extra kick in my diet though I've started making these:
Yummy green smoothies! I've already had a few people look at them with disgust, but they taste rather good! The thing that makes them green is just a little spinach and some Romain. You can't even taste that just the fruit. May look rather gross, but they taste delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment