Thursday, August 6, 2009

My Love

O.K. to get a little personal today, ( not that anyone reads this anyway). Things have been pretty tense around here lately. J.'s job has been dicking him around for the past two weeks, leaving us hanging as to whether or not he actually has a job. This morning to top everything off the HR rep for the company he works for calls at 6 o'clock! Yeah that 6 o'clock a.m. and for two night shift people that's just not cool! I've been trying my hardest to be there for him and put on a happy face so that he doesn't have to worry about me as well, but my smile is starting to wear a little thin. We're to the point that even though there's a good chance that his job is going to pull through and he'll still have a position he's looking daily at job postings for other places. Today's blog is dedicated to him and the wonderful man that he is. I love you so much and no matter what happens we'll pull through and come out the other side better for the experience.



The man of my dreams! My very own Dread Pirate Roberts

No comments:

Post a Comment