Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Pictures from Santa Cruz

Hung out with my buddy this weekend, even went as far as to make the boys dinner... including a little meat! Yuck! The things you do for love! He brought the pictures from our trip with them, I'll try to keep them in order:


The Winchester Mystery House. Actially not in Santa Cruz, but we stoped on our way. It was beautiful, all the details kept me rivited. Vance kept trying to wander off, I wanted to hear the history so I tried to keep up. After the tour was done the guid mentioned that nobody had ever gotten lost in the house, I wish I had wandered off!

Here's the campsite, complete with xtera. We were right next to a family with a bunch of kids. I love kids, but a 6 o'clock wake-up call on a saturday morning after about 3 hours of sleep is not something I'm ready for yet. I'm sure that will all change when we have ours, but for now I will covet my sleep for as long as I can.




The Best Pizza Ever! I can't even remember what was on it, something with artichoke hearts and feta chease! The best part was that we ate it for breakfast! Sometimes I really love being an "adult," other time not so much.


Sophia, my constant travel companion. She spent most of the trip soaking up the sun on the dash, seemed to be really enjoying herself!

Cold Toes! Freazing ocean! Thats all didn't want to overload with the pictures. The trip was just what I needed, though I missed my love so much. This weekend was the first sunny one we've had in a while and to think we had snow just last week! I took some more pictures of course so I'll post them soon.























No comments:

Post a Comment