Friday, May 1, 2009

Beltane & Blog Swap Goodies!!

HAPPY BELTANE/MAYDAY!!!!!!
I wish I had today off so I could celebrate in style. I finally live in a place where I can have an outdoor fire and I'll be at work untill 11:30 and won't get home untill around midnight. I'll keep a candle burning all day though, a little homage to the gods, (J. has the day off so he'll make sure the house doesn't burn down). I recieved my blog swap goodies the other day and I was so excited I couldn't wait to get home to open it. I hurried into the house and grabed the sissors, almost forgetting to take a picture first!
What a pretty bag! Ohh and it gets better, wait till you see what was inside!!

O.K. for some reason no matter how I rotate this pic it keeps loading sideways so I'm done trying to fix it! So many nice things! She sent a pretty sachet that smelled of lavender (one of my fav sents as well as one of hers!), an awsome stamp that says "once apon a time" in lovely script, which I think is my fav because I've been stamping up a storm lately & I'm a sucker for fairy tale endings. Also she sent some cool note cards, and some girly kitchen sponges ( she wrote that she loves how they brighten up her kitchen). Also two gift cards, one for Borders & one for Starbucks ( we are both big fans of Chai tea lattes!). And for the best part...A very cute apron that my honey volenteered to modle!! I love this man sooo much!
Thank you so much Jo from The A-Priori Mommy @ http://acesmommy.blogspot.com/!
If you want to see what I sent her check out her posting @ http://acesmommy.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2009-04-27T22%3A29%3A00-07%3A00&max-results=5.
Thanks again!

Also on the same day I recieved a suprise goodie bag from my sister in Utah! It was like solstice in April!!!Wax lips and a wind up tin frog!!! Not to mention the beautiful braclet and a letter from my sister! What a good day!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I am glad it arrived! I'm glad you like it!!! I had lots of fun shopping! I looove that your husband modeled the apron. That's priceless!

    ReplyDelete