Thursday, April 2, 2009

First time for everything!

So here it is, my first attempt at doing the "blog" thing. I'm somewhat excited to see where it may lead. I'm an avid thrifter and crafter and have lately been searching related blogs. Most of the blogs that I've found are wonderful! Very interesting posts about life, great new projects to try out, and awesome finds from the vintage/thrift perspective. I guess I should take this opportunity to tell all those out there who don't know me a little bit about myself. Now this is the hard part... I don't want to tell too much because like most I don't want the intimate details of my personal life floating around on the Internet. So here are the basics: I'm a student who works full time so if there is a laps in posts you'll have to forgive me. I'm getting married to the most wonderful man in the world this fall, so expect to see some wedding related posts and if you have any advice on planing of wedding related projects please send them this way :o)! Those are the main things going on right now, I am also working on making my single wide trailer more livable, which can be a task considering we're renters, and trying to stay social and not become a hermit. I'm an aunt to two wonderful (and adorable) kids, and a pseudo aunt to two other beautiful girls who are my best friends kids, with one more on the way(just found out today!!!). I have two furry kids of my own, one dog who thinks he's a person, and one cat who knows he is. Most of my posts will probably relate to projects, finds, and hopefully I can get in on some of the swaps I've been reading about! That's it for now more to come so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment