Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I got my swap buddy! http://acesmommy.blogspot.com is my swap buddy and I can't wait to get her package put together and of course get the one she's sending me! J. had his first day at his new job yesterday. He loves it which makes me happy, and I'm kinda jealous, the way he explains it, the job is amazing! I'm dealing with my job at the moment but I'm hoping for something better to come along. For now though with the economy being in the state it is I'm lucky to have this job, no matter how much it drives me crazy. I'm not exactly the coporate type. Leaving for Santa Cruz tomorrow morning! I could really use the break , but J.'s gotta stay home, which sucks. V. agreed to drink with me this time though so at least I won't be sitting around the campfire drinking by myself. Weather won't be exactly prime, suppose to be windy and overcast, this means I'll get more wandering in so I guess thats a good thing. Was hoping for sunny skies and tanktops though.
This is a pic from last years trip. Twilrling on the beach at Half Moon bay. We usualy go to this spot every year and camp for at least a day, we decided we wanted more time in Santa Cruz this time so were not going there. I don't know why this just started underlining everything, guess I'll just go with the flow. Going to leave you with a very spring picture. Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. Such great pictures! Enjoy your trip! I've got some of your package together! I can't wait to get yours :) Have a GREAT time!

    ReplyDelete