Thursday, July 9, 2009

Blog, Blog, Blog!

O.K. I suppose if I'm going to be a blogger I should post more often instead of spending all my time looking at other people's blogs. Lucky for me I just figured out that our new wireless, now that we've worked out all the bugs, reaches all the way outside to my new picnic table! Which means mornings outside! I love summer mornings, and sometimes I actually wish I still got up early enough to really enjoy them. Be careful what you wish for! Next week my night shift body has to adjust to a whole week of day shift!! That is going to be painful, just have to keep repeating my new mantra, "positive thinking makes life better," or when I'm not feeling so peppy and optimistic " Ireland, your doing this for Ireland!" I've had so much to post about over the past few weeks, I think I may need to stretch it out over a few days. First things first :

A beautiful new handmade picnic table courtsey of the wonderful Bevon and his beautiful wife Danni ( who only had to remind him a few times that he said he was going to make it lol). Made for J's birthday a few weeks ago. Pictures of the birthday are still in Danni's camera so they will have to come later. Next:

Family, we went to California for a little holiday last week and I got the chance to meet J's sister as well as his wonderfully cute niece:



Then it was the Berkley Rose Gardens:
and this one because I'm pretty sure J. dosen't read my blog:
He was just standing there so I told him to do something, goofy man!
A self portriate of the two of us:
And to save the best for last our gracious hosts , as well as the best man at our wedding, J's best friend and his wife. Thank you so much for welcoming us into your house. They have four wonderful children that I feel blessed to have met and gotten the chance to hang out with.

Life is all about surrounding your self with good people and enjoying ever moment that you get together. I think sometimes I get caught up in the hype and it's so good to be able to take a break and get a little reminder.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back to bloggy land - how fun of a table that is! I love to be outside. Harder since I have a little man that isn't sooo into staying put outdoors :)

    Looks like a fun visit!

    ReplyDelete